Recently Published Books
Trouble in Grundusland
Kingsley L. Dennis
The stability of all the realms is in the balance…and the situation is getting a little out-of-hand…
52 positive activities for children
Fun activities to bring the family together.
52 positive activities for kids
52 positive activities for kids.
A story of discovery with a range of inspiring fun exercises, activities, songs and games.
Let Snow White, the Wizard of Oz and other fairytale characters show you and your child how to meditate and relax.
Meditations for young children aged 5up
Relax Kids is a source of brilliantly imaginative meditations so sensitively and creatively written and beautifully illustrated. Neil Hawkes
52 star meditations for under 5s
52 meditation tools for children
These reflections incorporate simple relaxation exercises and visualizations designed to improve children’s self-esteem and confidence and reduce stress and anxiety.
This is the story of Chelsea who is lonely, and Lonely who is grumpy, and how becoming friends changes everything.
As Gabriel enters his aunt's ancient castle he soon learns that skeletons aren't always scary and ghosts can tell the most interesting stories.
When Night Creatures invade London, Jonah and the SAS dragon-riders are summoned, but the answer lies in ice, not fire.
A book full of magical meditations to enhance your child's mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
When your little angel's sad, poorly or full of fright, call on the help of celestial superheroes: "Archangels take flight!"
Half-demon Shadow Roth thought she was normal until the arrival of the father she never wanted and the prophecy that turned her life on its head.
An A-Z Psychological Handbook
A comprehensive guide to the psychology of parenting. Jargon-free, accessible and succinct, with cross-referencing throughout.
Cristina’s accident takes her to a strange world where she learns about otherness, sexuality, and about herself.
A young exorcist must unravel the mystery of ghosts and face shattering truths to save his dead sister.
Charlee Bell-Jones misses her beloved dad, but when Jesse the Child Angel appears, Charlee's life begins to change dramatically...
Children of the Fae
A fairy baby is swapped for a human baby. Ten years later the secret is out and Tara and Niamh along with friends Lucy and Jared set out on an adventure of a lifetime.
A daring rescue
Greta’s best friend is her cat Boris, but she soon realises her bewhiskered buddy has another life in another world.
When a scared kitten finds himself lost and alone, the only creature to take pity on him is the cats' arch enemy - a mouse.
Read a Play - Book 1
Perfect for children who find reading daunting or difficult, these Read/Play books keep them interested right until the end.
The Firebird Chronicles
Things are going missing. Can Fletcher and Scoop unearth their own lost history and save the Storyteller's treasure from the shadows?
Legend of the Heart Eaters
When legendary creatures invade our modern world, only dragonfire can destroy them - and Jonah alone can control the Great Dragon.
Chipo encounters witchdoctors, snakes, crocodiles and demons in a fast-paced adventure as she searches for her lost identity.
Bites deep into the symbolic magic of the Twilight Saga.
Whos your friend ? The person who helps you be the youest you !
Alan and Linda Parry
Alan and Linda Parry
Alan and Linda Parry
- Alan and Linda ParryAlan studied in London at Hornsey and Willesdon Art Schools where he took his degree. He worked i...
- Marneta ViegasMarneta Viegas is founder of Relax Kids Ltd - the UK's leading expert on children's relaxation. She ...
- Mick InkpenNick Butterworth and Mick Inkpen are amongst the successful writers and illustrators of childrens' b...
- Nick ButterworthNick Butterworth and Mick Inkpen are amongst the successful writers and illustrators of childrens' b...
- Tiffany PoirierTiffany Poirier lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, where she shares her passion for philosophy as...
- Andy RobbAndy Robb is a committed evangelical Christian, whose two children have taught him how to express hi...
- Daniel Ingram-BrownDaniel Ingram-Brown lives in Knaresborough, England, in a house built from stones from the town’s ...
- Paul HarbridgePaul Harbridge is a speech-language pathologist who works with adults with developmental disabilitie...
- Paul SymondsPaul Symonds has spent the last fifteen years writing about the Bible in one way or another, perform...
- Dawattie BasdeoDawattie Basdeo children's yoga teacher and founder of Holistic World Ltd, is a passionate promoter ...
- Angela Cutler
- M.E. HolleyM.E. Holley studied English and Old English at Aberdeen University, becoming fascinated by old legen...
- Helen LawsonHelen has always written. When working on an American Summer Camp in summer '92 she wrote a poem at ...
- Corinne Williams
- Sian NorrisSian Norris is a Bristol-based writer. Since 2007 she has run the successful feminist and political ...
- Body, mind & spirit: Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit: Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit: Meditation
- Body, mind & spirit: Spirituality: Paganism & neo-paganism
- Education: Parent participation
- Education: Philosophy & social aspects
- Family & relationships: Parenting: Child rearing
- Family & relationships: Parenting: General
- Fiction: Christian: Fantasy
- Fiction: Fantasy: Epic
- Health & fitness: Yoga
- Humor: Topic: Religion
- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile fiction: Action & adventure
- Juvenile fiction: Action & adventure: General
- Juvenile fiction: Animals: Mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc.
- Juvenile fiction: Fairy tales & folklore: Adaptations
- Juvenile fiction: Fairy tales & folklore: General
- Juvenile fiction: Family: General (see also headings under social issues)
- Juvenile fiction: Fantasy & magic
- Juvenile fiction: General
- Juvenile fiction: Girls & women
- Juvenile fiction: Health & daily living
- Juvenile fiction: Historical: General
- Juvenile fiction: Horror & ghost stories
- Juvenile fiction: Humorous stories
- Juvenile fiction: Interactive adventures
- Juvenile fiction: Love & romance
- Juvenile fiction: Religious: Christian
- Juvenile fiction: Religious: General
- Juvenile fiction: Religious: Other
- Juvenile fiction: Science fiction
- Juvenile fiction: Visionary & metaphysical
- Juvenile nonfiction
- Juvenile nonfiction: Activity books
- Juvenile nonfiction: Body, mind & spirit
- Juvenile nonfiction: Games & activities: General
- Juvenile nonfiction: Health & daily living: General
- Juvenile nonfiction: Philosophy
- Juvenile nonfiction: Religion: Bible stories
- Juvenile nonfiction: Religion: Christianity
- Juvenile nonfiction: Religious: Christian
- Literary criticism: Gothic & romance
- Political science
- Religion: Biblical studies: Bible study guides
- Religion: Christianity: General
- Religion: Comparative religion
- Religion: Holidays: Easter & lent
- Self-help: Personal growth: General