Recently Published Books
Susan Elizabeth HaleOct 2016
With the Great Mother Tree dying in the Shining Land, eleven-year-old Emma Oliver must sing the Song of Creation before it’s too late.
The Nemesis Charm
Daniel Ingram-BrownMay 2016
Sickness spills from beyond the Un-Crossable Boundary. Can Fletcher and Scoop break its deadly curse before their old enemy takes control?
Mystery, mayhem and magic – a gripping adventure for 8+
Susan HollidayDec 2015
Sam and Chloe never thought they would spend the summer holidays fighting a battle against the dark past that haunts Kingsholt.
S.Y. PalmerDec 2015
If thirteen-year-old Michael May passes a battery of tests, he could be the first child on the moon!
Trouble in Grundusland
Kingsley L. DennisSep 2015
The stability of all the realms is in the balance…and the situation is getting a little out-of-hand…
A story of discovery with a range of inspiring fun exercises, activities, songs and games.
52 positive activities for children
Marneta ViegasDec 2014
Fun activities to bring the family together.
52 positive activities for kids
Marneta ViegasDec 2014
52 positive activities for kids.
Marneta ViegasNov 2014
52 star meditations for under 5s
52 meditation tools for children
Marneta ViegasAug 2014
These reflections incorporate simple relaxation exercises and visualizations designed to improve children’s self-esteem and confidence and reduce stress and anxiety.
Eva McIntyreJul 2014
This is the story of Chelsea who is lonely, and Lonely who is grumpy, and how becoming friends changes everything.
M.E. HolleyJun 2014
When Night Creatures invade London, Jonah and the SAS dragon-riders are summoned, but the answer lies in ice, not fire.
Jessica PenotJun 2014
As Gabriel enters his aunt's ancient castle he soon learns that skeletons aren't always scary and ghosts can tell the most interesting stories.
Alexandra WenmanMar 2014
When your little angel's sad, poorly or full of fright, call on the help of celestial superheroes: "Archangels take flight!"
Marneta ViegasMar 2014
A book full of magical meditations to enhance your child's mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
Jennifer HanlonFeb 2014
Half-demon Shadow Roth thought she was normal until the arrival of the father she never wanted and the prophecy that turned her life on its head.
An A-Z Psychological Handbook
Mavis KleinAug 2013
A comprehensive guide to the psychology of parenting. Jargon-free, accessible and succinct, with cross-referencing throughout.
Gill JamesJul 2013
Cristina’s accident takes her to a strange world where she learns about otherness, sexuality, and about herself.
Cricket BakerMay 2013
A young exorcist must unravel the mystery of ghosts and face shattering truths to save his dead sister.
Anna JordanApr 2013
Charlee Bell-Jones misses her beloved dad, but when Jesse the Child Angel appears, Charlee's life begins to change dramatically...
A daring rescue
Sian NorrisMar 2013
Greta’s best friend is her cat Boris, but she soon realises her bewhiskered buddy has another life in another world.
Krystina KellingleyMar 2013
When a scared kitten finds himself lost and alone, the only creature to take pity on him is the cats' arch enemy - a mouse.
Children of the Fae
Maria MoloneyMar 2013
A fairy baby is swapped for a human baby. Ten years later the secret is out and Tara and Niamh along with friends Lucy and Jared set out on an adventure of a lifetime.
Read a Play - Book 1
Helen LawsonJan 2013
Perfect for children who find reading daunting or difficult, these Read/Play books keep them interested right until the end.
- Marneta ViegasMarneta Viegas is founder of Relax Kids Ltd - the UK's leading expert on children's relaxation. She ...
- Alan and Linda ParryAlan studied in London at Hornsey and Willesdon Art Schools where he took his degree. He worked i...
- Mick InkpenNick Butterworth and Mick Inkpen are amongst the successful writers and illustrators of childrens' b...
- Nick ButterworthNick Butterworth and Mick Inkpen are amongst the successful writers and illustrators of childrens' b...
- Tiffany PoirierTiffany Poirier lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, where she shares her passion for philosophy as...
- Andy RobbAndy Robb is a committed evangelical Christian, whose two children have taught him how to express hi...
- Daniel Ingram-BrownDaniel Ingram-Brown lives in Knaresborough, England, in a house built from stones from the town’s ...
- Paul HarbridgePaul Harbridge is a speech-language pathologist who works with adults with developmental disabilitie...
- Paul SymondsPaul Symonds has spent the last fifteen years writing about the Bible in one way or another, perform...
- Angela Cutler
- Dawattie BasdeoDawattie Basdeo children's yoga teacher and founder of Holistic World Ltd, is a passionate promoter ...
- S.Y. PalmerSue Palmer studied German and International Studies at the University of Warwick, before taking up a...
- M.E. HolleyM.E. Holley studied English and Old English at Aberdeen University, becoming fascinated by old legen...
- Susan HollidaySusan Skinner is an author, artist and ecumenical Christian living in the south of England.She belon...
- Helen LawsonHelen has always written. When working on an American Summer Camp in summer '92 she wrote a poem at ...
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Angels & spirit guides
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Inspiration & personal growth
- Body, mind & spirit (general): Mindfulness & meditation
- Child rearing
- Education (general): Parent participation
- Education (general): Philosophy, theory & social aspects
- Family & relationships (general): Parenting (general)
- Fiction (general): Christian (general): Fantasy
- Fiction (general): Fantasy (general): Epic
- Health & fitness (general): Yoga
- Humor (general)
- Humor (general): Topic - religion
- Juvenile fiction
- Juvenile fiction (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Action & adventure (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Animals (general): Mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, etc.
- Juvenile fiction (general): Fairy tales & folklore (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Fairy tales & folklore (general): Adaptations
- Juvenile fiction (general): Family (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Fantasy & magic
- Juvenile fiction (general): Girls & women
- Juvenile fiction (general): Health & daily living (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Historical (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Horror
- Juvenile fiction (general): Humorous stories
- Juvenile fiction (general): Interactive adventures
- Juvenile fiction (general): Love & romance
- Juvenile fiction (general): Religious (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Religious (general): Christian (general)
- Juvenile fiction (general): Religious (general): Christian (general): Bedtime & dreams
- Juvenile fiction (general): Science fiction
- Juvenile fiction (general): Visionary & metaphysical
- Juvenile nonfiction (general)
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Activity books
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Body, mind & spirit
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Games & activities (general)
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Health & daily living (general)
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Philosophy
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Religion (general): Bible stories (general)
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Religion (general): Christianity
- Juvenile nonfiction (general): Religious - christian (general)
- Literary criticism (general): Gothic & romance
- Political science
- Religion (general): Biblical studies (general): Bible study guides
- Religion (general): Christianity (general)
- Religion (general): Comparative religion
- Religion (general): Holidays (general): Easter & lent
- Religion (general): Paganism & neo-paganism
- Self-help (general): Personal growth (general)